Ever the ecstatic communications guru, Ms. Woods has assisted a number of non-profit and for profit organizations obtain revenue, gain exposure, increase awareness among the general population, and increased sales margins or fundraising goals. She has now transitioned over to Real Estate to help families achieve their goals of finding their own slice of joy by finding their dream home. There is not a problem too large for her to tackle, and her wide range of experiences in numerous departments in various sectors offers her the ability to view numerous angles to just about any project placed in front of her eyes. Her never quit attitude has contributed to a number of successful partnerships and media campaigns. She even knows how to tweet a facebooker while staying linkedin to the youtubers of the world, and will follow up with her own newly created website detailing the impressions the adventure made online.
A few past projects Ms. Woods has contributed to include:
- Creating a website for an event titled Servapalooza . This event was created by a non-profit in California.
- Creating and executing a social media presence for the Independence Seaport Museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The first major piece of positive PR in years came from this move.
- Numerous partnerships and promotional pushes for West Coast Video, Independence Seaport Museum, The Philadelphia Pass, New Jersey Transit, the Independence Visitor Center, the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, and the Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association.
- Assisting a sales franchise in a dramatic growth which resulted in Worldwide Express‘s selection as a Top 25 Franchise.
For a more detailed look into her background, please download her professional resume C Shonda Woods Radio Media Resume Site Download
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Website Design
- Website Content Management
- Social Media Efforts
- Customer Service
- Website and Customer Service Analysis
- Real Estate
- Home Services
- Business Services
- Cut The Cord Home Evaluation
Call : 484-498-8740